Followers

Biasiswa

tabung simpanan masa depan

Thursday, November 3, 2011

finding my way back

Seriously i need a break.to find my way back.just feel emptiness inside my heart and around me.i really need a place where i can hide at least for a while.and this remind me my childhood memories.i've read a book about a group of kids found a secret place where they hide themselves there and make it as their own secret place and i  hope i have one too.i need a place where i can feel fresh air in the morning,play with the sands and rocks,swimming and climb trees without worries.i need a large space where i can plant fruit trees,vegetables and have my own farm.i need a big big tree to build my own tree house,i really love to have a tree house near to beach where i can play,run and laugh.weeeeeee!!it just a dream, i know.*sigh

empty.nothing.help me find my way back.

tibe teringat lagu indesicive ni.

I wake in the dawn to showers of light 
Moments of emptiness surround 
Floating away with auras of hope 
But reality brings me down to the ground 
What can i do ? 
What can i say ? 
I need a place to hide away 
Just for a while, just for a smile 
Just for the life i used to know 


Where every song 
Was filled with words of love and not of anger 
Where did they go ? 
Why did they leave me far behind ? 

chorus: 
Cause i don't wanna be alone (Oh) 
Living life all on my own (Oh) 
I don't wanna live my life in isolation 
Filled with empty decorations 
Cause i wanna be with the people that i know 
Who will do the things i do (Oh) 
Making all my dreams come true 
I don't recognise the shadows on my door 
Although i've seen them all before 
Because the only thing i really want is to be with you... 

I look at the sky, it looks back at me 
I can't hear the silent melodies 
I know that i'm here yet i am lost 
Blown in confusion by the breeze 
Hiding my face, crying alone 
I need to find my way back home 
Back to the place, the wonderful days 
Living the life i used to know 
Where every smile 
Was born out of a love and of sincerity 
And every tear of everflowing joy 


ada kaitan?

done.bye.

No comments: