Followers

Biasiswa

tabung simpanan masa depan

Monday, January 10, 2011

hell yeah,i'm fool

its amusing how sometimes i lose my mind
the things that i would never do
i cant sit still i get caught in
the excitement
till me senses return to me
this love plays me for a fool
i’ll never know. no i’ll never know
your smile makes me lose my cool
i’ll never show. no i’ll never show
sekadar untuk permainan
aku menoleh, ku persetan
masih ku ragu niat hati mu
bermimpi di tengahari
mengukir ciuman di bibir ini.
ooh.
im stopping for a moment
to glance back
before i say things i’ll regret
just waiting for the right time to come
for this story to come undone

- a song from estrella entitle 'foolish sense'

yeah,i'm damn fool.but who cares aite.untuk kesekian kali,sorry heart,sekarang nak lempang kepala banyak kali.macam B.

ok,mari bertukar mood.macam C. :) eh,ke nak macam L?eh,tiba rasa macam kenapa L?*lempang lagi*

ok,nyanyi lagu ABC ramai-ramai.

No comments: